THE WAIT IS OVER. SHAKE SHACK MANILA IS FINALLY OPENING ON MAY 10, 2019.
The New York chain marks its opening on May 10, 2019 with a nod to local flavours, collaborations with local purveyors and a mighty fine menu! You’ll probably be reading a lot about Shake Shack this week. Well, before you make your way to Central Square, and queue on May 10, 2019, read through and know what to expect and order.
WE’VE ROUNDED UP 5 THINGS TO EXPECT ON OPENING DAY!
1. Manila Branch is in for Exclusive treats (we’ve been waiting for this since other countries also have their exclusives; Japan has exclusive Matcha treats, Singapore has Pandan Shake, etc. ).
Ube Shake – It has to be Ube! And it’s blended with their famous vanilla custard.
Calamansi Limeade – a Filipino twist to their classic lemonade.
2. All Shake Shack classics are on the menu. My all time favorites are:
A whole crisp-fried portobello mushroom with melted Muenster and cheddar cheeses, with lettuce, tomato and their signature ShackSauce
Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce.
3. There are collaborations with Filipino purveyors. The dessert section has Wildflour, Auro and Bucky’s. There are also beers from Engkato, Monkey Brewery and San Miguel Brewery.
Uuube-by Baby – vanilla custard with purple yam, coconut marshmallow, ube cookies, pinipig and toasted coconut, topped with Leche Flan.
Shake Attack – made of chocolate custard, Bucky’s original brownie & Auro chocolate chunks with chocolate fudge sauce.
Calamansi Pie Oh My– vanilla custard blended in with Wildflour Manila’s famous calamansi pie
4. Here’s the full Menu, pair well folks!
5. and it’s more affordable than you think. Burgers start at 250PhP!
PS. Complete your NY experience with the current summer promo of SSI Group. Win a trip to the Big Apple itself by joining their ongoing raffle promotion. Shoppers at Central Square stand a chance to win three great prizes: the grand prize brings a lucky winner and one (1) companion to New York City – inclusive of airfare from Philippine Airlines, accommodation, a complete New York experience, and a P100,000 shopping spree at Central Square; the second prize grants a complete Central Square experience with a dining treat for ten (10) persons plus a P100,000-shopping spree at the mall; and the third prize entitles the winner to P50,000 shopping spree and dining treat for four (4) at Central Square.